הסמל האישי שלIGOR

תאריך הצטרפות: Feb 2006
הודעות: 6,573
גיל:: 26
חדר כושר: k-gym
ברירת מחדל

ציטוט:
פורסם במקור על ידי Scylla צפה בהודעה
this guy (idan) is from my gym, at first when he said he gonna go to mr israel i thought he is one of those kids that just talked but i was amazed from his determination and will power he did everything that he was told like israel said hours of aerobics etc. by the way he is pretty short (around 1.70?) and he is very heavy for his height and experience, he was lean at 85kg! and finished mass over 100kg. he actually got pretty big legs, he squats and deadlifts like all powerlifters, and for a 4-5 % fat try to compare him to other teenage builders with no legs, he got very nice ones comparison to his position. i am not a bb and wont ever be but i admire the silent ones that not brag about everything and go topless at minus 10 degrees and go out to club with Y tank top. idan is silent and admirable kid with endless determination that surprised me after i havent seen him for a month! nadav- im sorry but u r a football player that trains power to improve his football skills. u r not a ordinary pl to compare. and kids at that age all they care is to get drunk and to be on facebook so bb is better and more admirable. good luck in the future.
:o hmy:

תראו מי קם לתחיה. אופיר חיי וקיים O::
IGOR מנותק