IsraelBody VIP - חבר יהלום

הסמל האישי שלYoshi-Moto

תאריך הצטרפות: Sep 2006
הודעות: 9,096
גיל:: כדורגל, חדר כושר
שלח הודעה דרך MSN אל Yoshi-Moto
ברירת מחדל

יום ראשון של חיטוב: 29 ליולי

OK, let’s get started. Right now I’m at 6% with calipers. Calipers can be misleading, the only real measure is the dunk tank. Given past experience I’m going to estimate that I’m at 8% actual body fat. I need to be at 3 or 3.5% to complete this next transformation. I’m giving myself 30 days.

Failure is not an option. When I know you’re watching, it’s like a blood oath, man. So keep watching, keep being vocal, and together we’ll get crazy shredded. I’m already visualizing it. Start seeing it right now.

I plan on training heavy but with higher reps. 12-15 reps, instead of 6-8 reps. Working the fast-twitch muscle, sculpting, losing fat and increasing conditioning and performance.

I’m going to be eating low carb, high protein. I’ll be sharing my diet weekly in the LevroneReport.com newsletter. I know you’re waiting on the MASS transformation nutritional info, and I’ll email that to you first, in the next few days. Thanks for your patience.

From the treadmill to the boxing ring and everything in between – I’m going to try out as many fat burning activities as possible. Starting with a 1.5 hour run in the canyon, below. This was a big workout – not for every day, more like twice a week. I wanted to start with a bang. Pick a safe, realistic goal that’s out of your comfort zone, and hit it. Let us know how you do. Seeing that you’re doing it too helps motivate me.

There might be a short service interruption later today or tomorrow as I switch the blog to a new server for more features and a forum. Don’t worry, I’m not going anywhere. I hope you’re not, either. Out.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JK7Cs...layer_embedded

אין לי כוח לתרגם, אם זה באמת הכרחי תבקשו..

הוא רוצה לרדת ל3.5 אחוז טבעי ב30 יום, אפשר לעשות דבר כזה באופן טבעי?

Eitan Davidovich
מדריך חדר כושר מוסמך מטעם וינגייט.
עוזר גם בפייסבוק.

Yoshi-Moto מנותק   הגב עם ציטוט