IsraelBody VIP - חבר יהלום

הסמל האישי שלYoshi-Moto

תאריך הצטרפות: Sep 2006
הודעות: 9,096
גיל:: כדורגל, חדר כושר
שלח הודעה דרך MSN אל Yoshi-Moto
ברירת מחדל

עדכון מה24.7

The first transformation is officially complete. I finished strong with a killer leg workout at Gold’s Gym, in Venice Beach. It was fun to check out the mecca – really fantastic experience. But you and I know, it’s not about the name. It’s not about the place. It’s not about the history. It’s about you and the iron, and it always will be. But it was a meaningful visit for me, nonetheless.

בקצרה:
השינוי הראשון הושלם. הוא מספר איפה הוא התאמן והשתמש בכמה קלישאות של מוטיבציה ורעל

It’s been a great ride, and it wasn’t easy. But you made the transformation a lot easier by making this blog a part of your daily routine, and sending in your stories, thoughts, ideas and support. If this blog is helping you now, good news, it’s going to get even better.

בקצרה:
הוא מספר על השינוי, שהוא היה נהדר ושהוא לא היה קל. הוא מספר שהבלוג שהוא פתח מאוד הקל עליו..

Take a look at the video, and pay special attention to the end. I want you to understand my feelings about where we are, and where we’re going. It’s about endless transformation, and you’re all invited. RSVP: comment board below.

מבקש שנצפה בסרטון ושניתן תשומת לב מיוחדת לסוף.
בסוף הסרטון הוא מסכם את כל העניין, אומר שקוראי הבלוג עזרו לו המון.
אומר שהוא עשה את זה באופן טבעי- הארד וורק, התמדה, זיכרון שריר, גנטיקה.
אומר שהוא שמח שזה הדדי, שכשהקוראים עוזרים לו, הוא במקביל עוזר להם וכו' וכו'.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tw38D...url=http%3A%2F
%2Fkevinlevrone.wordpress.com%2F&feature=player_em bedded

פירוט האימון:

Leg press:

610 lb x 15

700 lb x 15

790 lb x 15

840 lb x 15

970 lb x 15

1060 lb x 20

Hack Squats :

430 lb x 3 sets of 6